Project - b41 Promoted Build
GlassFish Project Home
Promoted builds are weekly builds of GlassFish which
have passed a minimum level of testing which includes the quicklook
tests, a sub-set of CTS tests (representative collection of 263 J2EE
1.4 tests) and a sub-set of SQE tests (22 in number). A build is not
promoted unless it passes all quicklook, CTS smoke and SQE smoke tests.
Note: This list offers files for different
platforms. Please be
sure to select the proper file for your platform. Carefully review
the files listed below to select the one you want, then click the
link to download. Some browsers may require you to
right-click/CTRL-click to save these files to your computer.
Instructions to unbundle and configure GlassFish
requires JDK 5.
- Download one of the bundles
java -Xmx256m -jar filename.jar
- cd glassfish
ant -f setup.xml
Ant is included in the
GlassFish bundle that was downloaded.
To get started with GlassFish, see the quick start guide.
Solaris SPARC Platform
Solaris x86 Platform
Source code for GlassFish is available in the bundle below. Some
technologies are developed in other projects and only a binary version
is available in the GlassFish project source tree. To find more
information on where to find sources see this page
b41 source bundle
• The Java Persistence API can be used from
• The Java Persistence Implementation is tracking a number of spec changes
• Users can use their own certificate to sign a generated appclient jar.
• Shale and MyFaces, with or without JSF bundled,
can be deployed in GF.
• Fixes for backwards compatibility bug in JSP tags
• Changes to the location of apache commons-logging and derby packages.
Bugs fixed in this release.
There are currently 2 places where GlassFish bugs are stored. Below are pointers for bug fixes in each place.