Concurrency Utilities for Java EE 1.0 (JSR 236)This page describes recommended areas for providing feedback for Concurrency Utilities for Java EE 1.0 as part of the Adopt-a-JSR effort for Java EE 7.
Learn Concurrency Utilities 1.0 concepts in this video:
Recommended Areas for Providing Feedback
- Provide feedback on
- Suggestions on standard configuration attributes for
- Implement some interesting Triggers, such as one that supports UNIX crontab or calendar-based timer expressions in EJB.
- Help document and test RI code
- Write examples on how you would use JSR 236 objects.
References for Getting Started
- JCP: JSR 236
- Specification: concurrency-ee-spec.java.net
- Reference Implementation: cu-javaee.java.net
- Test Cases